Flutterbys!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by PGB, May 22, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Finally got around to processing some of my pics. Had to pry leigh off our new computer I built for editing photos. I'll tell everyone about it in a separate post one day. I'll just say its FAST!

A few butterfiles all taken with Nikon D2x 90mm Tamron Macro.

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you in July!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Patrick,

Really beautiful shots.

Thanks for sharing.

One day maybe I'll have you build me one :>)))
    PC that is. (not flutterbys)

3. Great shots Patrick. Really nice.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Patrick,

Beautiful shots. These are from the Botanical Gardens visit last weekend?

I can't say that I blame Leigh on the computer. I need to get you to build me one like that. 8)

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Let tell you guys, that 'Puter is Da'Bomb!!!! Dual flat screen monitors....I don't know about all the internal stuff....but it is QUICK!!!!!!!! You have no sooner saved your picture and it's done right away...no waiting. I processed about 8-10 pictures in about an hour yesterday!!!

Patrick, your butterflies are great! Maybe we can get back to the Botanical Garden this weekend and take some more butterfly pics....they should have some more emerging soon!

Cheers everyone!

6. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Nice shots, Patrick. Really like what you have done with them!
    Jerry Snider

7. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    GORGEOUS, Patrick! Truly amazing. The saturation, to me, is spot on. Can't say I've see a better bf shot before.

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun processing these. I have so many pics that I haven't processed because I just didn't have a fast enough pc for my tastes. Its ironic as I own a computer company and have a crappy computer at home. Thats fixed now, Capture and PSCS2 run so fast now it is actually enjoyable to work on my pics.

Now, if I could just learn to take better pics and compose more carefully. That would be a start.

Thanks again, Cheers!

9. Patrick -

Great shots of a difficult subject!

10. OK Patrick.......you are becoming dangerously good!! These are wonderful shots!! :D :D :D :D