Fly away sequence

As many times as I see this pose I still Like it.

PrettyView.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

She Then Flew past the nest

View attachment 86837

She Went Fishing

View attachment 86838

I often wonder how they maneuver through all those branches without crashing, but perhaps it's a telephoto look and not quite as dense as one would think? :biggrin:

Anyway, wonderful sequence, Gary. You did a nice job tracking through the trees and I like that pose too. I notice you shoot a 700mm - so would that be a 500 + 1.4 TC? Thanks

Miko, I've often wondered the same thing - such a large wingspan.

Very nice, Gary - I never tire of eagle photos, such a majestic bird.

I often wonder how they maneuver through all those branches without crashing, but perhaps it's a telephoto look and not quite as dense as one would think? :biggrin:

They Come out of the trees to a lower swampy area and then head to the river.

Anyway, wonderful sequence, Gary. You did a nice job tracking through the trees and I like that pose too. I notice you shoot a 700mm - so would that be a 500 + 1.4 TC? Thanks

Right 500 and 1.4 TC and Thank You Miko

WOW:eek: WOW:eek: WOW:eek:

Glad you like it, the leaves are getting a little too much though.

Miko, I've often wondered the same thing - such a large wingspan.

Very nice, Gary - I never tire of eagle photos, such a majestic bird.

Thanks TO

I'm waiting until the young one starts to fly.

Outstanding!! Eagles fascinate me. I am absoluted amazed at their dexterity. Unfortunately 300mm + 1.7C is still not long enough to pull off shots like these. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more!!

Gary this is a nice series of what looks like the female and you got her very nice. I was wondering if you have a FF photo of these photos as it would be interesting to see just how much a bird this size drops when taking to flight even with a push off. I have a sequence that showed this to me and I can understand now how they get hit by cars and mostly by high speed trains when in the winter there are dead deer carcasses on the tracks. We try to keep them removed allong the Hudson River where Amtrack runs.
Lou

Gary this is a nice series of what looks like the female and you got her very nice. I was wondering if you have a FF photo of these photos as it would be interesting to see just how much a bird this size drops when taking to flight even with a push off. I have a sequence that showed this to me and I can understand now how they get hit by cars and mostly by high speed trains when in the winter there are dead deer carcasses on the tracks. We try to keep them removed allong the Hudson River where Amtrack runs.
Lou

Here is the shot from the camera resized only for posting.

IMG_0047.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm not sure what it proves

Latest threads

Top Bottom