Fly on Daisy...

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by kramp, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Flies are sure ugly, and they don't look any better close up, this is also with the 28 mm reversed, hand held full frame, just a tiny fly.

25534982-L.

Martin

2. IMO, flies aren't ugly. Especially close-up they reveal a beauty which is hidden to most other people (same with spiders). They are just nasty now and then. Anyway, another great pic. As stated in the other post, I have to take up reverse-shooting again.
    cheers

3. Thanks Harry, I am slowly getting used to there looks, most of them aren't to bad looking just the odd one, I am starting to appreciat there intricate detail, I always found spider pretty cool looking though.

Martin

4. One of the better fly shots I have seen Martin. Excellent detail and color. Nicely done.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really cool shot...almost looks as though he's doing ballet or gymnastics (he's balancing so carefully). Great detail and color is wonderful....keep up the good work.

6. Thanks Gordon, its probably t he best fly shot I have taken.

Martin

7. Thanks Leigh, I thought the legs in the air added some interest to the picture.

Martin

8. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    That is one cool photo of a very yucky subject!!

9. Thanks Pat, appreciate the comment.

Martin