Flying Bird

I had to go to Italy to get my first closeup image of a flying bird. OK so it's only a pigeon but I shot it with my 17-55mm lens. OK so I'm a neophyte at flying bird photography but at least I tried.

45175965.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey Gordon, that's not bad. He must have flown right in front of your nose to get him that big with a 17-55 though. 8)

Flew said:
Hey Gordon, that's not bad. He must have flow right in front of your nose to get him that big with a 17-55 though. 8)

We were climbing a wide stairway and came upon a bunch of pigeons. Trying to get one in my viewfinder was a challenge for sure. Thanks for your comments.

Gordon;

Love the light on the pigeon. And the irridescent colors on it. Nice capture.

You have some terrific shots in your gallery. Looks like a wonderful trip. I enjoyed the shot of your wife as well. You two make a lovely couple.

Brian

bfullmer said:
Gordon;

Love the light on the pigeon. And the irridescent colors on it. Nice capture.

You have some terrific shots in your gallery. Looks like a wonderful trip. I enjoyed the shot of your wife as well. You two make a lovely couple.

Brian

Hi Brian, nice to hear from you. The pigeon shot was just done on a whim as I thought about all of the forum members back home. Frank is always encouraging me to take some bird photos. :D

I appreciate your comments on my gallery.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom