Foggy Morning on the Shore of Lake Michigan

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Mike Z, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    I was hoping to get a glorious sunrise over Lake Michigan this morning. Instead I got fog. It think it still was interesting, but would appreciate your comments.

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Mike, I would like to see more fog on the water turn that camera towards the lake.
    I simply love foggy pictures it gives such an special ambiance,

3. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Hans,
    I agree. I took shots of the water, but the fog was not low enough to create any effect. It was just one of those days when the weather conditions were not helping. Thanks for your comment.

Mike

4. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Interesting colors and the best thing about the image for me is the curve and line from the right corner upwards through the photo. Nice curvature form.

Wade