Follow me...

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, May 31, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Another of Kasia Sweeny. Do you like the color, or conversion. All comments welcome. :smile:

523115147_73bc45c927_o.

View attachment 98369

2. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    I like the color better, for some reason my eye is drawn more to her in the color, but wonders in the conversion. May be it's the hard contrast of the posts and trees that isn't there in the color one.

3. Nice shot Fred. For me the color version works better too. Maybe a BW conversion would work??

4. JakeB.

JakeB. Guest

I think both of these work... I actually think the conversion gives her more separation from the BG

5. I prefer the color shot and I do believe this is my favorite shot of her you've posted. Really nice...

6. The color shot works best for me. Love the separation between her and the background.

The conversion shot doesn't give enough focus to her, in the same manner as the color shot.

7. I think she stands out more with the color shot but blends in with the background on the other.

8. I prefer the color one as well and agree that she seems to stand out more in the colored version.

9. I agree that she stands out from the background more in the color shot...but...I prefer the conversion. I find myself looking much more carefully at her.

10. i like the conversion a lot
    however, I would darken the gazebo so that my eye would stay on her and not go back and forth!!

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Thanks David.

Thanks Keith - I'm going to try a straight BW conversion.

Thanks for your comments Jake.

Thanks for the kind words Brian.

Thanks Jimmy your comments are very helpful.

Thanks Fred. Seems the color shot is preferred.

Thanks Anthony!

Thanks Greg.

Thanks Laura - I also like the conversion, but I agree it needs to be tweaked some.