Football (5 images)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Frits, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Another first for me: Yesterday I went and shoot some at a HS football game, in which a friend's son was playing.
    Got a good number of keepers. Here are a few:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow those guy play tough.
    Good shots.
    Color looks good. Images are sharp.

3. Great job Frits, I shoot football all year and there are very well done. I only get shoot night games , we have a day game on Thanksgiving and am hoping for some nice weather to shoot under some decent conditions.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice series of images, Frits. You did well to shoot tight and capture their faces. It's tough to shoot linemen because they mostly block, but they are certainly worth capturing. The red jerseys have great color. Nice job shooting!

5. A little secret...

Thanks all for your kind comments.

I'll let you in on a little secret:biggrin: : The High School that my friend's son plays for (red uniforms) is very litterally across the street from Boobie Joe's (Yves) favourite photography spot (many pictures of it in the Cafe. Here is a recent tribute to it: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=56161).
    The school is: Coll├Ęge Saint-Sacrement in Terrebonne, Quebec, Canada.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017