Football Picture Test

Alright,

Here goes.....................

32641973-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WOOHOO!!! It worked, but is there an easier way to do this?? I am having to type the IMG thing around the link. I've looked everywhere on tips to post pictures...............OK,OK....not everywhere.

OK, I found out how to post pictures, but I am trying to find the Mountian Icon........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............where is it???

Let's try this again..................ARGH!!! I can't find the Mountain-looking Icon......

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................PhotoDawg likes Enhancements!!!!! Alright.......it took me awhile to figure it out, but I have it down!!!:Smoking: :Smoking: :Smoking: :Smoking: .............Smoking Smiley's....................I have finally arrived!!!

26594016-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
http://photodawg.smugmug.com/photos/26594016-L.jpg

Where ya Been PhotoDawggggggggg

New sprot this time. Feetsball :>)))))) Poor guy looks bewildered. Good shot.

Love the Bear pic . That cool.

How have ya been.

Nice Pics Bryan! Love the Parker on the Bear Mountain :)
That poor little football player looks H-O-T!!!

Hello you two Nikon Cafettes!!

I have been staying busy busy busy!!! Parker has been practicing football now for about 3 weeks. His first game is sometime after Labor Day. I have been neglecting my camera..............SHAME ON ME!!! I plan on taking TONS of pictures of Parker and his football team!!

Are you still testing or can i respond to your photo's. Cool to see that gear on young boy. Here in the Netherlands American football is not as hot as in America. Here soccer is the number one sport.

On the first shot he looks like he is going to kick your *** if you do one step closer. I hope if he is your son that he protects your camera gear for you with that american football suit. Second shot is very cool. Big Bear Little Boy.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Thanks Vince!! Soccer is a cool sport....I wish it was as popular here in the US as it is in the Netherlands. Football is religious in the southeastern part of the US. Thanks again for your compliments!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom