1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Football Poster for C&C

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Erv613, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Erv613

Erv613

Jan 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    598891032_5WYfW-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Id' buy it very nice

if hes the QB maybe make that known some how?

3. Nice work. In the image to the left, can you Dodge his right eye a bit so it's visible?

Also, if you were printing to frame, don't forget to leave 1.5" of bleed around the edges, else you'll eat into "Dolphins" or lose part of his shoes in the image on the right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  4. HockeyDad2324

HockeyDad2324

May 6, 2009
    Maryland
    Very Nice!
    Sean

5. actionshooter

actionshooter

Aug 26, 2008
    NY
    I like it. I've done quite a few of these types of posters...parents seem to love them. Actually they were big hits for graduation parties this year. At any rate yours all looks good aside from the couple of suggestions you've already gotten, I might suggest adding a glow to the outside of the cutout players. I do this depending on how clean of a cutout I got. The glow helps to mask some tough areas of the cutout where it didn't or couldn't come out. Yours don't look to bad though.

6. Erv613

Erv613

Jan 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    He was only the quarterback this one game due to illness of the starting quarterback. Thanks for sharing your suggeestion which is a good one!

7. Erv613

Erv613

Jan 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Thanks for all the kind words, suggestions and comments!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.