1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Football Saturday self portraits

Discussion in 'People' started by Argent, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Shot wide open with my 50 1.8 on a tripod

paul_MSU02.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

paul_MSU01.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. With eyes to match your hat, it looks like you were born to be a State fan! Cool photos.

3. Self portraits are so hard to pull off effectively because you are so aware of waiting for the shutter to release. It invariably results in a starey look as it did with your images. Fortunately you have a nice color to your eyes and so that mitigates it a bit. They are decent portraits.

4. Thanks Anthony and Gordon - I don't often delve in to portraits let alone self ones but I was bored this morning...

as for my eyes - they tend to change colors based on what I'm wearing - since I'm all decked out in MSU green - my eyes reflect that :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.