1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Chris

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Getty Umbrellas, uh, make that Parasols ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chris will love these
    glad you posted them

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ooo, I like, I like! Here is a scene from where I first encountered those parasols I mean umbrellas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please pardon my digitalness!

4. Ray,

She is taking a picture of you taking a picture of her taking a picture of you!

So it looks like the Yanks are finally getting a bit sun smart.

5. BobW

BobW

Mar 10, 2008
    Illinois
    Ray,

It is Southern California, near Malibu is it not? What do they need Parasols for? I grew up in Southern California, I wish I was there today. It is hot and humid in the Midwest today. Heat index was over 100 today.

Bob

6. BobW

BobW

Mar 10, 2008
    Illinois
    Chris,

She does not look happy about being there. I thought It never rained in Southern California.

Bob

7. Chris, digital, smigital that is one fine picture who cares what you used. I really like this one!

Hey, stranger check out the shooter on the left of the frame. I don't know about sun smart I just brought my own parasol!

[​IMG]

Bob, this part of the Getty is located in the Los Angeles City limits. I think the Parasol thing has become a bit of a fad. I've noticed people around town doing the same thing!

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    They do it a lot more in Arizona than they did 2 years ago as well. I guess it's that whole hole in the ozone layer thing!

9. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Nah!, It's global worming. The worms ate a hole in the ozone layer. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.