For Fun

D

Debbi

My gbaby was in town this past week and today we got to have to fun. I still have some pp to do to this first one but I thought I would share anyway just because it makes me laugh. Thanks for looking!

1. I wish I could figure out how to incorporate food into every shoot. She had more fun!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. New trunk and tutu to play with!
View attachment 885999
3. Even though she was born in WA, her parents are Texans. Gotta try the bluebonnets - in a picnic basket!
View attachment 886001
4. I just love her smile!
View attachment 886002

#1 is hilarious and cute, and I've never seen that done before! Nice! #3, although slightly too blurry or soft for me, is still my favorite.

D

Debbi

Thank you everyone! Shaun, that's my fav too. I don't know why the websize is blurry because the original is not. I'll have to check that this evening. #1 was just fun, for her and me. She loves Cheerios.

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
These are brilliant!!! Unique, creative, and an absolutely beautiful subject. Love the Cheerios shot, and #4 - the blue flowers really brings out your gbaby's blue eyes!!

Each one of these is outstanding!!

D

Debbi

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom