For Leigh... and Sandi

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bfullmer, Jun 1, 2007.

1. My family and I were in Teton Park over the Memorial Day weekend. We had a chance to meet Terri French and her husband Greg. They are wonderful folks. I was very happy to meet them.

Terri told me about a hike from String Lake to Leigh Lake that is beuatiful I'm glad we took it.

When I was shooting this at Leigh Lake, I thought of our own "Cafe Mom" Leigh

[​IMG]

For some reason Sandi (TOLady) came to mind with this one

[​IMG]

Sorry about the blown highlights

This is a beautiful place. Be sure to visit if you can.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Brian! Thanks...how sweet of you to think of me at such a gorgeous location! This post just made my day! I'm sure to be all smiles from here on out...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

3. The chemist

The chemist

Jul 22, 2005
    nashville
    ANother beauty brian

4. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Isn't that a great hike. Hope your family enjoyed it, too. Now you've got to try the Cascade Canyon hike. It was probably my favorite hike ever.

5. Very nice Brian and so peaceful looking.

6. I'm glad I could brighten your day.

7. Thanks Jonathan. It's a beautiful place.

8. We had a great time. Thanks for the suggestion. My brothers and I are planning a trip in September, so we'll have to try Cascade Canyon. Keep up the suggestions!

9. Thanks Gordon. I hope you can get up there soon.

10. Beautiful view, Brain. Definitely worth the hike.

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty

12. Thanks Phil. It's more of a gentle walk than a hike. I was glad of that as I was carrying most of my gear in a backpack.

13. Thanks again Gale. I'm sure you'd love this place.

14. Wow, somehow this post slipped under my radar, sorry.

Now THAT is one beautiful lake for a paddle. Be careful, I just might strap the yellow beast to the top of my truck and go on a long roadtrip after seeing these beautiful pics!

Brian, sorry I ran out of time in my rushed trip to Utah to meet up with you - would have been a pleasure. Maybe next time when I have advanced planning. Beautiful countryside in your parts!

15. There are several lakes that I think you'd enjoy. As for the trip out to Utah, I'm glad you had a good time. It would take many trips here to see it all. I'd enjoy meeting you next time you're out or if I make it to Toronto. I have a brother in St. Clair, MI. Next time we visit him, we'll make it a point to head up north.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.