For my friends on the cafe

I have made some special friends here over the years. I just wanted to share a photo with my friends that is special to me. I didn't take this. My daughter (photographymom on the cafe) set it up and my sister ran a wireless remote to control the shutter of the camera, which was on a tripod, to get the shot. I am pretty proud of my family and wanted to share. Amber has become a well respected local photographer. She has sessions nearly every day. Family groups are her favorite.

She has a great tool for photographing large families. She bought a remote controlled farting machine. Sounds gross, but she puts it in the area where the family is standing. It really got everyone laughing and relaxed. I'll share a link to the item on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001V8QT4G/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

p1753379542.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice pic.... it is special. Thanks for posting!

You and Greg look ecstatic, and for good reason. Look at all of those pretty people... particularly the children. It's been a treat getting to know your family over the years, Terri.

Compliments to Amber on her success. From the images I've seen, it was well earned.

Very nice! You have a beautiful family.

Very nice!

You have a very special and beautiful family, Terri! Marvelous photo!

Beautiful and loving family. Thank you for sharing.

Nice pic.... it is special. Thanks for posting!

You and Greg look ecstatic, and for good reason. Look at all of those pretty people... particularly the children. It's been a treat getting to know your family over the years, Terri.

Compliments to Amber on her success. From the images I've seen, it was well earned.

Yes, the farting machine really did the trick :)

Great looking photo and family.

Beautiful!!!!

Fantastic family!!!

Thank you all. I appreciate the forum friendships I've developed over the years. It has made photography fun for me. And yes, Amber, the machine helped the kids cooperate so well!!

Terri, great image! I remember when Amber first joined...I'm so happy that she's doing well! Great to see all of you.

Very nice, you must be proud of your good looking family.

Terri, great image! I remember when Amber first joined...I'm so happy that she's doing well! Great to see all of you.

Top-notch photo, Amber, but I am shocked, SHOCKED :eek: at your underhanded methods!

:biggrin:

What a wonderful photo of a very loving family! Congratulations to you and Greg, Terri!

That's a fabulous family portrait, Terri.

I so appreciate all your kind comments. Don't be too shocked, Jim (I realize that you really aren't)....we are a pretty normal bunch of people. Potty humor seems to go over big with the kids, especially the boys.:biggrin::biggrin:

Lovely photo Terri.

Nothing wrong with the old remote controlled fart machine. I have one in the office and it gives us endless mirth on rubbish days.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom