For My Wife

Hi anthony

Very well executed.. they are brilliant. I'm happy that I have given you some inspiration. Keep up the good work...:)

2 excellent shots, combined to make the perfect Mother's Day present. Congrats on raising 2 great kids! (I just had to come back and revisit this one too). :wink:

2 excellent shots, combined to make the perfect Mother's Day present. Congrats on raising 2 great kids! (I just had to come back and revisit this one too). :wink:

Belated thank you to Steve. Sorry I missed this. And, thanks, they are definitely great kids... better than their father was at that age. :tongue:

EXCELLENT! I'm jealous here....all I got last year for Mother's Day was an mp3 player....I feel cheated now, LOL. You're making my poor husband look bad. :)

EXCELLENT! I'm jealous here....all I got last year for Mother's Day was an mp3 player....I feel cheated now, LOL. You're making my poor husband look bad. :)

My wife might have preferred the mp3 player. She might be sick of her husband spending money on camera gear instead of her. The only way I can remotely make up for it is to create pictures of things she loves. As long as your husband is not asking for a D3, I wouldn't be so hard on him! :biggrin:

Very nice Anthony. Looks like your son is no stranger to the weight room.

Thanks Fred! He's pretty solid for a basketball player. Now that his season is ending, he has visions of looking like Will Smith in "I Am Legend". We shall see...

anthony
i'm glad this thread has been brought back up to the top
wonderful images
i like them a lot

Thanks Greg! Not my intent, but the added benefit of thanking Steve was bumping this up for a second look.

You should really contribute more often. I too feel sometimes that my stuff pale (or is too over-the top) but I post anyway! We learn from each other.

With that said - these photos are great! Wonderful, your wife will be thrilled.

I don't think the highlights are all that blown out, they look great.

Thanks for the comment Phil!

You should really contribute more often. I too feel sometimes that my stuff pale (or is too over-the top) but I post anyway! We learn from each other.

With that said - these photos are great! Wonderful, your wife will be thrilled.

Thanks Linda. I always intend to. I even will see a thread and think to myself that I will add a photo to it when I get home. When I get home, somoething else distracts me and I end up not doing it. I have done a little better, but will keep trying to do more in the future. And, my wife and Mom were both thrilled.

Wait a minute, this was posted nearly a year ago! haha.. well, you should STILL post more often.

:biggrin: Yes, a shameless bump under the disguise of wanting to thank Steve. :tongue: In truth, I am somewhat anal about such things and was bummed that I had missed his post earlier. So, had to tie up loose ends and thank him now.

Beautifully and simply done. Shows their passions and your passion for your kids. A wonderful gift for your wife.

Thanks Miriam! I appreciate it and I think it accomplished what I wanted which I was most happy about.

Latest threads

Top Bottom