For Ray Guselli

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by 57corvette, May 20, 2007.

1. Ray, (or anyone else)

Wondering if you can give me some help ......... I don't know what to do to enhance the look of the car. I tried levels, curves and clarity, but I seem to loose any details in the car. Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2007
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Boy Ray should love this one:>))))

3. Gale,

Of course Ray was the inspiration for me .......... he told me white cars are tough to work his magic on. I'm just starting with the post processing of photos and haven't a clue how to improve the look of the car. If anyone can help, I'm sure he can. Thanks for looking at it .........

Bob

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    He will be around. Be patient:>))))

5. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Bob

I think you have done a great job because imo, as I said to you in our messages, for me, white is hard to work with. In particular here, the white seems blown out so no real detail there.

I did not want to change the image you have as you have done alot of work so I simoply had a go at tweaking what was there and came up with this...

Best wishes

Ray

ps, would be happy to have a go at the original for you if you wanted...

[​IMG]

6. Ray,

I appreciate you taking the time to look at it. I guess the best answer for me is to take better photos. This one was taken with a point and shot a couple of years ago.Now that I have the D80, I will hopefully take better photographs. I look forward to seeing more of your work posted in the various forums .......

Take care,

Bob