For Rich Gibson...

J

JMartin

Here you go Rich! You talked about how lovely those two daughters of mine are the whole time we were in Alabama for the get together. Well, next time Ashley decides to do this

456428594_ac8b28f02e_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I will be sure to call you for clean up duty! :biggrin: Yes, that is yogurt that she decided to try for her mud bath treatment.

Ashley is going to be a lot of fun for you and your wife over the next several years. We could tell she was your lively one at the get together. She reminds me of my granddaughter, Reagan. They are so sweet but there is nothing they won't try.

Now that's one my kids haven't tried...yet!

I bet her skin was just glowing after it was all cleaned off! BTW, where was Lindsey during all of this? :wink:

You bet! I wouldn't mind the clean up. As you may have noticed I fell for those two when I met them. My youngest grand daughter is six...going on thirteen and I miss the wee ones. But there's hope; my eldest grand daughter is twenty-one now and I keep hinting. She says "don't even think about it Grandpa!!!"

:frown:

J

JMartin

Thanks for all the comments! Yes kids are great, as trying as they can be, just one smile from either of them melts my heart.

The funniest part about the whole thing was that I was in on the computer and Lindsey came in and said "dad, Ashley made a mess in the living room".

I got up thinking here we go again, her messes are usually all over the floor. When I walked out there, ready to correct her for making a mess again, I just busted out laughing and ran for my camera. I mean how can you tell a two year old she is doing something wrong if you are crying because you are laughing so hard. :biggrin:

When Jennifer showed her the picture I took, Ashley just said "I look cool, I had yogurt in my nose"!

By the way Paul, both girls would be up for Monty coming over! They both want a dog, but Jen is allergic. :frown:

By the way Paul, both girls would be up for Monty coming over! They both want a dog, but Jen is allergic. :frown:

I recently saw a television show about just that. The mom had severe allegies to dogs. They tried this mix-breed a labradoodle (yeah, I know could you pick a more stupid sounding name?). Anyway the dog looks like a yellow labrador but with wavy poodle hair, and because of the poodle is non-allergenic. They can adjust to size by selective breeding. Anyway, the upshot was mom wasn't allergic to the dog. You might want to check out the breed.

Rich

As Rich says, "Labradoodle" can work for those who are allergic, and they are usually great dogs, too!

Don't shed, although the colours vary more than Rich mentions :wink: they do need stimulation (ie to "work" or "be played with" - same thing) like most intelligent breeds, but not excessively so.

Paul is correct. I should have mentioned the show covered mixing yellow labs, but of course there are black and chocolate labs as well.

Rich

Smack dab between the Wolverines and the Spartans
Aw, how cute! My daughter used to do that with finger paint. Not so pleasant cleaning that out of the nose, and I couldn't use the dogs for help. FWIW, my friend Lynn is extremely allergic to most dogs but has a large poodle (not a little yapper but a big dog) that causes her no problem at all. Her poodle is smart and not at all high-strung, so she makes a very good companion and is excellent with my friend's son. Listen to us dog lovers trying to bring you into the fold:wink:!

Latest threads

Top Bottom