1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

FS For Sale: Alien Bees B 800’s light kit | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by taat2d, May 7, 2019.

1. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    A1851922-9E31-4E8C-9644-D0F6B8857821.jpeg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    7FFB3931-6584-4D41-A05D-44A211B52C66.jpeg
    12DD0575-A82D-4F93-BDD4-FB9EEA64D79C.jpeg
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Alien Bees B 800’s light kit

What are your prices?

$850 OBO

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Selling a like brand new lighting kit and Pelican storage travel box. Used a handful of times. Have close to $3000 invested in complete kit. Let my loss be your gain. Check my feedback here, fredmiranda.com and eBay under username Taat2d. Would like to sell as a complete set. Pickup preferred. If shipped, payed for by seller. Here’s a list of what I have, plus a LOT of extras.

Pelican 1610 case, Pelican 1615 padded divider for 1610 case, 2-Alien Bees vagabond Mini lithium batteries, 2-Alien Bees B800, Paul C Buff cybersynch transmitter and 2 receivers, plus multiple other lights that can be seen in the photo. I will also include a background stand, multiple umbrellas and soft boxes. Paypal or cash only. Pickup preferred due to the weight of everything. Everything is in like brand new condition. More included items not pictured.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Buyer to pay if shipped

Handling time

References

Nikoncafe, fredmiranda, ebay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. This deal is INSANE (in a good way). Still rolling this over in my head. I have NO serious lighting gear. GLWS Joe. I may be back :) .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow! Fantastic deal from a great seller, Rick. You won't be disappointed. I love my Vagabond Minis!

• Like Like x 1
  4. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thank you very much Mitchell!!! How have you been? I miss it here just soo busy with my kids and new adventures!!! LOLThey keep me on my toes!!! I don’t get much time for myself anymore.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  5. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    I really need to make some room and sell all this stuff.

I’ll include the Sekonic L-358 with the sale at no additional charge.

Buyer pays all PP fees and shipping unless local pickup arranged.

6. Nice to see you around these pages again, Joe. I bet the kids are all grown :eek: 
    Cheers.

7. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thanks. I wish I was here sharing new photos but I just don’t have the time or desire lately. My son is turning 15 nest week and my daughter will be 12!!!

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.