1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale: B+W 67mm MRC F-Pro Kasemann Circular Polarizer | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member BST Completed Listings' started by Geof, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:25 AM.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

B+W 67mm MRC F-Pro Kasemann Circular Polarizer

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

This is a high quality Circular Polarizer made by B&W.

This B+W F-Pro 67mm MRC Kasemann Circular Polarizer that was only used once or twice and it's in excellent condition. I'm selling this because I no longer own the lens this filter was used on.

Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

1-2 Days

References

See Cafe Feedback Archive; FM Forums: geoff_g; eBay: userid 2468

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.