1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

For Sale: D3200 & D3300 bodies PRICES REDUCED | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by SWsabre, Jun 26, 2018.

1. SWsabre

SWsabre

Oct 5, 2008
    AZ
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

D3200 & D3300 bodies

What are your prices?

D3200 $195.00
    D3300 $250.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

D3200 - $195.00
    Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean.
    I purchased new from Best Buy in May 2013, functions perfectly and will come with a Nikon battery & charger, body cap and owner’s manual, shutter count 3990. The only real wear I can see is some of the markings worn off the delete & live view buttons. Price includes PayPal fees and insured USA shipping.
    large.
    large.

D3300 - $250.00
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear.
    I purchased as a refurb from Adorama in June 2015, functions perfectly and will come with a Nikon battery & charger, body cap, strap and owner’s manual, shutter count 2040. The firmware has been updated to the latest version so this camera is fully compatible with Nikon’s new AF-P lenses, including a menu option to turn VR on/off. Price includes PayPal fees and insured USA shipping.
    large.
    large.

Payment accepted

PayPal preferred

Shipping charge

Included in prices

Handling time

1 - 2 days

References

See Cafe Feedback Archive, 40+ positives in the old feedback system

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. SWsabre

SWsabre

Oct 5, 2008
    AZ
    Bump for reduced prices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.