1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale: D500 body | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member BST Completed Listings' started by jemaerca, Mar 14, 2018.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

D500 body

What are your prices?

1295 net

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I am not a professional photographer so my gear is well-taken care of and lately, not used much! For sale is my gently used D500 body. Only 7.2K clicks and that's mostly sports for my daughters so really not a lot of outings. The screen has been protected by a Vello screen protector from day 1 and you will be hard pressed to find any blemish on the body itself. It really looks new. Everything works as you would expect.

This is a USA version camera. Everything that came with the camera when I bought it new from B&H comes with this package. I will throw in a Pixel battery grip (Nikon clone) - an $80 value.

Price is $1295 net to me. Payment will be via Paypal (buyer pays fees). Shipping will be via UPS (buyer pays shipping). Please PM me with any questions. Thank you.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

buyer pays actual charge

Handling time

1 day

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.