1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

FS For Sale: D700 and lenses - Updated - Prices Reduced | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by tony-b, Dec 11, 2018.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

D700 w/grip and lenses

What are your prices?

See Descriptions

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I’ve decided to move to the Z6 or Z7 camera so selling off my remaining DSLRs and the lenses I will replace with S mount or just haven’t used for a long time. I am very careful with my gear and it is all in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I am a non-smoker and so is my home.

All prices are net to me. Payment can be through PayPal, Chase QuickPay or Apple Pay and buyer pays any fees associated with their chosen form of payment. I will cover ground shipping and insurance within CONUS. Anywhere outside is at buyer’s expense.
    • Nikon D700 w/MB-D10 grip (AA and Nikon battery trays), Kirk bracket (with grip attached), 2 Nikon batteries, and accessories. Original box with D700 only. MB0D10 shows finish wear on bottom near both control wheels. D700 shutter count presently 9995 - $600
    • Nikon 24-120 F4G ED VR N, with caps and hood. No box or pouch. $500
    • Nikon 24-70 F2.8G ED N, with caps, hood, case and original box. $850
    • Nikon 16-35 F4G ED VR N with caps, hood, pouch, original box. $680
    • Nikon 50 F1.4G with caps, hood, pouch and original box. $300
    Photos of gear at Dropbox - For Sale - Simplify your life

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

CONUS FedEx Ground included in price

Handling time

1-3 days

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.