1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Sale: DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo with loads of EXTRAS -MINT | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by Vinny Pasquarelli, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Vinny Pasquarelli

Vinny Pasquarelli

Aug 9, 2014
    18FAB851-CC45-4AD6-A040-AAF2D77683B1. D86AE584-21CC-4D3C-BEBC-00E886EA5EA2. 21E2436D-7E21-4BDF-ADA9-FFF3686246DA. 880E84C8-01A1-402A-83EB-BB8A23957A65. 8488D2F0-0D17-45A8-91BF-E2287C909D6F. 36EF8837-835D-4474-A154-324BB4DB7669. A97D483B-457F-4F89-8B2D-E5284954512B. 6741E2C0-700C-42B7-B37D-E3883E3D61CF. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo with loads of EXTRAS -MINT

What are your prices?

$1195.00 with Free Insured Shipping (US only) and PayPal fee’s paid by me.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have a LIKE NEW condition Mavic Pro with just over 12 hours of flight, used very little and owned just over 5 mos. This bird is ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE. All items from the “fly more combo” are included, plus so many more that I have purchased in addition.
    (I can comfortably say everything looks LIKE NEW and many items are unused and are still BRAND NEW) all has been kept in a smoke-free home.

Items Included are:
    1 DJI Mavic Pro
    1 DJI Controller
    3 DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries (I added a removable number sticker on each for rotation identification)
    1 DJI Remote Controller Monitor Hood
    1 DJI Battery Power Adapter (AC)
    1 DJI Mavic Car Charger
    1 DJI Battery Charging Hub
    1 DJI Battery to Power Bank Adapter
    1 DJI Mavic Shoulder Bag
    All DJI original cables for Android/IOS Device connections
    2 extra longer OTG to lightening connection cables
    4 Pairs of DJI Low Noise Quick Release Props 8331
    5 Pairs of DJI Quick Release Props 8330
    1 DJI Aircraft Sleeve
    1 spare Gimble Lock
    1 Gimble Lens Hood
    1 Polar Pro Remote Phone Mount
    1 Extra Gimble Rubber Hood Protector
    1 Set of Landing Gear Legs
    2 Sets of propeller storage protectors dual color
    1 Controller stick storage protector
    1 16gb Micro SD Card
    1 32gb Micro SD Card
    1 64gb Micro SD Card and SD adapter
    1 Set of four Battery contact protectors
    2 Lipo-Safe Battery Storage Cases
    2 bottom Heat Sink storage protectors
    1 Foldable Landing Pad w/case
    1 CaseMatix Storage Case with pre-cut custom designed compartments for Mavic Pro & accessories
    DJI Refresh coverage until July 2018 (Note: I verified with DJI the coverage remains with the Mavic itself by serial number, so once you register it with them, it continues with the bird by its serial number)
    All manuals and/or documentation for items.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

Free -US only

Handling time

Within 2 Days, usually the next day.

References

100% rated on Ebay as vpasq

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.