• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale: FTZ adapters | Location: USA | Ships:

Real Name
Andy
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FTZ adapters

What are your prices?

$206 includes shipping to USA

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I bought more of these than I should have because I had planned to keep one on each lens. But it's starting to look like that's not the best way to go (for me). I'm keeping one, but hope to recover some of the value in the others. Price is firm. If you have interest at the asking price (reduce by 3% for PayPal gift), please PM. I can add photos on Tuesday and plan to ship on or before Thursday, March 7.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free to USA addresses

Handling time

See description

References

acnomad on eBay, FM, mu-43

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Real Name
Andy
Just curious. why not just Take them back. 30 Days at My store for anything. Good luck.
Laurin,
It wouldn’t be right, IMO. I felt I needed them, bought them, they work perfectly fine, and I later decide that I don’t want them. If I were to take them back for refund I would have effectively been a renter who paid nothing for that service. Not the way I roll.

Laurin,
It wouldn’t be right, IMO. I felt I needed them, bought them, they work perfectly fine, and I later decide that I don’t want them. If I were to take them back for refund I would have effectively been a renter who paid nothing for that service. Not the way I roll.
And that's the Café spirit, right there! (y)(y)(y)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom