• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale: HP ENVY Notebook - m7-n109dx (Touch) (ENERGY STAR) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

HP ENVY Notebook - m7-n109dx (Touch) (ENERGY STAR)

What are your prices?

$750

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I am selling an HP ENVY Notebook - m7-n109dx (Touch) (ENERGY STAR), full specifications can be seen here:
http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04929558.pdf , Native Windows 10 Home, full HD screen, clear and sharp. This was purchased new, by me, in February 2016. I have decided to go strictly with a desktop PC and larger monitor.
Photos available on request. Asking $750, paypal or check, shipping (UPS CONUS) and insurance included.
Specs:

Microprocessor: 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7-6500U (2.5GHz with turbo boost up to 3.1GHz, 4MB L3 Cache) Dual Core

Memory:16GB DDR3L SDRAM (2 DIMM)

Video Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce® 940M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory with up 4096MB total graphics memory

Display: 17.3" diagonal FHD (33) IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit touch screen (1920x1080)

Hard Drive: 1TB 5400RPM hard drive

Multimedia Drive: SuperMulti DVD burner

Network Card: Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN

Wireless Connectivity: 2x2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth

External Ports: Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader, 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 supporting USB Boost, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45 (LAN), 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack

Sound: Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers

Keyboard: Full-size backlit keyboard with numeric keypad

Pointing Device: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support

Dimensions: 1.21 in (H) x 16.34 in (H) x 11.07 in (D)

Weight: 6.97 lb

Power: 65W AC adapter, 4-cell 41WHr 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery

Camera: Intel® RealSense™ 3D Camera (front-facing) 1920 x 1080, 2 MP, with integrated dual array digital microphones

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

included in the price

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom