• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale: Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E AF-S DX NIKKOR EDIF (VR) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E AF-S DX NIKKOR EDIF (VR)

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Just ordered the D500 kit and I will not be using the lens, so I am selling this Brand New Nikon 16-80mm f/2.8-4E AF-S DX NIKKOR EDIF (VR) Vibration Reduction Lens at a little over 20% off.

Asking $850 net to me, I will pay for FedEx Insured shipping to anywhere in US. I accept Paypal and other online payment transfer.

The kit is expected to arrive by 4/22/19. I will be able to share some pictures after I get back in town on Wednesday and ship it shortly after.

Feedbacks for your reference: troylim feedbacks

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-3 days

References

troylim feedbacks

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom