1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

For Sale: Nikon 50mm 1.8D $75| Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by mood, Feb 11, 2018.

1. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    suburbia, ny
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon 50mm 1.8D

What are your prices?

$75

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

LNIB Nikon 50mm 1.8D

as described

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$5

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. I just want to say, thank you for the all inclusive price. I absolutely do not understand people who say $XXX Net to me.... or add 3% blah blah blah. Just pick a price and make sure it includes any fees you want to collect and be done with it.

So, Thank you! Good luck, it's a great lens, but I already have one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, the 'net to me' is to encourage a paypal 'gift' with no buyer protection

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.