• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

For Sale: Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G AF-S VR Nikkor ED Lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for Allan (1)

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G AF-S VR Nikkor ED Lens

What are your prices?

I would like to get$1220 which includes shipping and paypal fees to lower 48. PP gift $1190

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Lightly used. I had waited so long for this lens to appear (having had the older model) but switching to FX meant getting the 200-500.

It comes with the box, manual, strap, soft case, "instructions."

Extras - lenscoat* and lens hoodie (camo looks almost new) which has been on since day 1. RRS arca swiss rail (mpr113)

* the lenscoat piece for the lens shade is missing

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

usually will send the next business day

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

I do Mitch but I can't sell it now. I pre-ordered the 500 pf in early September and did not realize how long it would take to get it. My dealer has no idea when he will get copies. Having sold my 200-500 I need to keep this lens till I get the 500.

Latest threads

Top Bottom