1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Sale: Nikon 85mm f1.8 AF-D | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by Robchaos, Jan 9, 2018.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon 85mm f1.8 AF-D

What are your prices?

$280

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Upgraded to the cream machine (85 f1.4), so i'm selling my Nikon 85mm f1.8 AF-D Lens. This lens is in great condition and has been professionally used and maintained. Glass is clean and clear, aperture blades are free of oil and work great. Functions 100%. No damage. Lens comes with front and rear lens cap.

This is an excellent lens, and has been my go-to portrait lens for weddings. I can show you some examples of images taken with this lens if requested. Just ask!

Asking $280 shipped.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    00i0i_9fw5kWFRPjo_600x450.jpg
    00101_4TtPDcATKJi_600x450.jpg

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

none

Handling time

1 day

References

see cafe feedback archives. Can also link to ebay account and reddit feedback threads on requested.

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. $290 obo. This is a great lens!

3. ttt. any reasonable offers will be considered.

4. bump for another price drop and more pics.

5. $275 obo. Any reasonable offer considered.

6. JeremyInMT

JeremyInMT

May 15, 2014
    260 shipped?
    Also, I don't have a lot of recent posts, etc, but I was here some years ago and did quite a bit of posting under my same name but it didn't carry over when they re-did the site.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.