1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

FS For Sale: Nikon AF DC-NIKKOR 105mm f/2D lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by ITEPfoto, Sep 22, 2018.

1. ITEPfoto

ITEPfoto

Jul 24, 2018
    St. Louis Missouri
    John M.
    _JMR3833.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon AF DC-NIKKOR 105mm f/2D lens

What are your prices?

$750

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling my AF DC-NIKKOR 105mm f/2D. I am just not using this lens enough to justify keeping it. It is the best lens ever for weddings - makes any bride look like a princess! Lens is cosmetically and optically in excellent shape and includes a Nikon NC filter, original box, caps.

Unless we can arrange cash/certified check transfer, I guess I will have to renew my Paypal account to complete sale -- message me if you are interested and we can figure out transaction details. This is my first listing on the board, so your patience is appreciated :snaphappy: :) .
    View attachment 1622482
    View attachment 1622483
    _JMR3836.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

$25

Handling time

7 days

References

ITEPfoto

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.