• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR

What are your prices?

$385

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

No issues whatsoever with the optics, slight whitening on the rubber that is typical of Nikon lenses. Comes with caps, hood, pouch. NO BOX. Price includes CONUS shipping. PM me for payment details. Selling because I don't use this range enough to justify the weight and bulk of carrying this around.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Sharpness is in the eye of the beholder. What is sharp to one person is not sharp to another. I personally find kit lenses plenty sharp for my needs, but you may have much higher standards :) If interested shoot me a PM with an email address and I will send you some pics of branches so you decide for yourself.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom