1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

FS For Sale: Nikon D3 body, very good. 2 batteries and charger | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Neil Swanson, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Neil Swanson

Neil Swanson

Sep 3, 2018
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon D3 body, very good. 2 batteries and charger

What are your prices?

$950.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale. Nikon D3 body. I am the original owner. The camera was released 12/1/2007 and I had it 12/2/2007. @74K clicks. The body shows some use like where some of the rubber nubs are worn a little smoother from gripping the body. No deep scratches or gouges or scrapes. There is no cap on the sync terminal. Look at the photos. Now for the good stuff. It operates perfectly. Still a very very solid camera. I have the original box and all packing/books/cables etc, even the strap is in the original plastic never used. Comes with charger and two 2500mha batteries. Great camera. USA shipping only

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

$25.00

Handling time

2 days

References

On eBay, check neilsphoto, neilsphoto@yahoo.com

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.