1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Nikon D800 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member BST Completed Listings' started by dpinkerton, Mar 6, 2018.

1. dpinkerton

dpinkerton

Jan 3, 2011
    Western PA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon D800

What are your prices?

$825

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Nikon D800 in excellent condition. Only noticeable wear is on the rubber thumb rest. All rubber has always been firmly attached (never had an issue with anything separating). Camera has been extremely well cared for. I am rating it 9 conservatively. I am the original owner. Comes with box and all original accessories as well as two original Nikon batteries and two 16 GB Sandisk CF cards. Shutter actuations around 61,200. Absolutely zero issues. Camera was sent in back when the "left focus" issue was big so that's all taken care of (even though I only ever noticed this with a 24 f/1.4). I will cover U.S. priority shipping.

Ka_O_iYy62AFhijmwnXo4fx69rF8R5a0Gho5nogbTvsD9wp5xTtG91F9HiVQ?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

aib3HJfpf1W_uzOw3LfDo0hOV78a0_Db8DC3bTxpHOKa4kJqNb3FG3U7ONXQ?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.