1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Sale: Nikon G primes, | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by 1234, Oct 19, 2018.

1. 1234

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon G primes,

What are your prices?

$1,000

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?
    yes

Description

Hi everyone! thank you for checking out my post. I'm selling my excellent+ condition primes and a zoom with boxes/accessories. Lenses all work perfect, and are all being sold $1,000 per lens with the exception of the 105 micro and the 24 tilt/shift and the 16-35.

24 1.4G -$1000

35 1.4G -$1000

85 1.4G - $1000

105vr 2.8G -$550

24 3.5G tilt/shift (modified to tilt and shift in the same plane)- $1250

16-35vr 4G -$650

thank you for your time!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method
    whatever method you would prefer

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.