1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

FS For Sale: Nikon Z6 body, signed copy of my book *Open to Offers*| Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by David D. Busch, Jan 19, 2019.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon Z6 body, plus autographed copy of my Z6 book

What are your prices?
    $1696 -- open to offers.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Save a few hundred dollars on a barely used Z6 and receive an autographed copy of my book with *your* camera pictured on the cover and inside. Only a few hundred actuations, and box contents other than the body are unused.

I have finished writing my Z7 and Z6 books, and am keeping the Z7 but letting this one go, as the cameras are basically identical. After I wrapped up my Z7 book, I took this camera out of the box to use as a model for illustrations, to compare features with the Z7, and to check image quality/functions. As it result, it is as like-new as you can get (I put a screen protector on the LCD during testing.) USA model, of course, purchased from B&H, and not registered with Nikon.

I will pay insured UPS shipping to lower 48 states, and will send you an advance copy of my book when I receive it by FedEx from the printer in Korea. (Basically, you'll have a copy several weeks before it becomes officially available anywhere else.)
    z6cover.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

I'll pay UPS Ground insured (my cost typically about $30) to lower 48

Handling time

Next non-blizzard day

References

Google "David D. Busch" or visit Amazon to see my books. I'm in Cafe archive somewhere, too.

Additional comments

Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.