1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

For Sale: Olympus Pen-F Body + extras / 17mm 1.8 Lens for M43 *NICE!* | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Jonathan F/2, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:02 PM.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus Pen-F Body + extras / 17mm 1.8 Lens for M43 *NICE!*

What are your prices?

Pen-F = SOLD
    17mm 1.8 = $320

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Olympus Pen-F Camera Body + L Plate Grip

Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
    Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority shipping to the Continental US & Hawaii only

For sale is an excellent condition Olympus Pen-F camera body + Arca L Plate Grip. Camera is very clean with little to no wear. Camera has exactly 9510 shutter clicks and works great. LCD comes with screen protector. Sale includes: camera, L plate, flash, flash soft case, 1 OEM battery, 1 aftermarket battery, USB data cord, battery charger, charger cord and OEM camera strap. I'm selling it to free up some cash. Buy with confidence!

* Please ask me any questions before buying. I am willing to answer any and all inquiries to make sure that expectations are met. Thank you.

--

Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm 1.8 Lens

Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
    Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority shipping to the Continental US & Hawaii only

For sale is an excellent condition Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm 1.8 Lens. Lens is very clean with little to no wear. This is a 'Made in Vietnam' copy of the lens. Sale includes: lens, box, paperwork and front/rear caps. I'm selling it to free up some cash. Buy with confidence!

* Please ask me any questions before buying. I am willing to answer any and all inquiries to make sure that expectations are met. Thank you.

1628259.jpg

1628260.jpg

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free USPS Priority to ConUS & Hawaii Only

Handling time

1-2 Business Days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018 at 10:46 AM
  2. Wednesday bump with price reduction!

3. Friday bump with price reduction!