• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR AF-S | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for tony-b (2)

What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR AF-S

What are your prices?

See Description

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have an excellent condition Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR AF-S that is spending more time on the shelf than on my camera. The foot shows wear from monopod mounting - the lens has no cosmetic or functional faults. I used this more when I was photographing my daughter’s ice skating team but she’s been out of the sport for a few years now and this lens just isn’t getting any attention.

Asking $825.00 net to me (I'm not covering shipping or payment fees). Includes includes the original box, case, caps, everything when it was new. I'm the original owner. Lens was purchased new from Samy's Camera in California and is a USA model.

IMG_1727.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4231.jpeg
IMG_6791.jpeg

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom