1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

For Sale: Petzval 58mm Bokeh Control Art Lens - NEW | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by VisualEchos, Jan 22, 2018.

1. VisualEchos

VisualEchos

Aug 25, 2009
    Missouri
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Petzval 58mm Bokeh Control Art Lens - NEW

What are your prices?

$749 shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Hey guys, got one of these lenses for Christmas, and already have one. I had to open it and put it on my camera, everyone was waiting for me to take some shots with it, so I did that. When everyone left I put it directly back in the box, so it's NEW, but opened.

This lens is $749 + shipping from the website, but currently unavailable. Mine is GOLD finish, not black.

Anyway, I'd like to get the $749 for it, but will take the best offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can provide pix of the actual product as well, if you like.

Shipped insured anywhere in the CONUS.

New Petzval 58 Bokeh Control Art Lens - Nikon F Mount

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included.

Handling time

Ships the day of, or day after payment.

References

See Cafe Feedback Archive

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• 58.JPG
      58.JPG
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. VisualEchos

VisualEchos

Aug 25, 2009
    Missouri
    For those that might not know, this lens creates a swirl pattern bokeh, and has a lot more control than their old 85mm. I have the 85 as well, but never use it because the 58 is so much better IMO. It's a very old-school look, and if you change the photo to black and white, it gets even more old-school looking. Very cool lens.

*not my shot
    58%202.

3. VisualEchos

VisualEchos

Aug 25, 2009
    Missouri
    Open to offers guys, I don't want to sell this lens on eBay, I'd rather lose some money and help a forum member out.

4. VisualEchos

VisualEchos

Aug 25, 2009
    Missouri
    BUMP: NEW PRICE: $649 SHIPPED!

5. VisualEchos

VisualEchos

Aug 25, 2009
    Missouri
    Last call, $599 shipped anywhere in the CONUS for my bro's on the board. It'll go to eBay if no one wants it.

6. VisualEchos

VisualEchos

Aug 25, 2009
    Missouri
    No one? Come on guys, someone has to want this lens. I'm going to hate to put it on eBay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.