1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

For Sale: SEKONIC L-758DR Light Meter | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by stevo, Sep 15, 2018.

1. stevo

stevo

Aug 26, 2008
    Wexford, PA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

BUMP ! SEKONIC L-758DR Light Meter

What are your prices?

$400

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

sekonic_l-758dr.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I purchased this light meter to use in studio shoots. Lot's of research prior to buying and I settled on this model based on it's specs. Fabulous light meter, very versatile and works flawlessly. Shooting more sports than studio these days so I'm looking to lighten my gear cupboard. Used it with Alien Bees and PW MultiMax triggers. It comes with the standard Sekonic transmitter, the original Sekonic case and lanyard. All components as close to sparkling new as they can be.

Overview from the Sekonic website below:

"Claimed as the world’s first multi-function light meter with exposure profiling and wireless triggering, the Sekonic Digital Master L-758DR has been designed for professional photographers who shoot with advanced digital cameras but can also be used by photographers who shoot film. No light meter we’ve encountered offers such a wide range of capabilities.

For starters, it’s the most sensitive meter on the market. Reflected flash values can be measured down to f/2, while the incident light metering range extends from f/0.5 to f/161.2. Ambient light levels from EV-2 to EV 22.9 can also be measured. Claimed measurement accuracy is within +/- 0.1 EV. No built-in camera meter can cover anything like these ranges."

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers. Price is firm, not open to offers below asking price. Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address. Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.