For the Ladies

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?

A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"

-----------------------------------------------------------

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat-

shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, " University of Oklahoma ."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?

A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

Wow...that's some trick you managed Jarrell...I smiled before my first cup of coffee this morning!:confused: :wink:

yup... yup.... yup..... *ROTFL* No wonder you stay married for so long, Jarrell. You know exactly what to say and do to keep the peace! :wink:

L

LisaR

Now, now, Jarrell ...... all of these were previously unheard (to me) traits of the male species. I must say that you are a true Southern Gentleman for sharing these, not to mention making me laugh until my sides ache. For this, I award you major brownie points! :smile: Unfortunately, I can't stay long and chat ....... I've got a lot of things (including my email folder) that I have to label before hubby comes home from work!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I'm still laughing just trying to hit the submit button!!!

Q: how do you make a man wear pants around the house?

A: hide his boxer shorts!

Yes, I made it up and yes it's not as funny.

It is however a true story.

Rob

This is from a much longer list of questions to and answers from children. it's the only one that made me hoot. :biggrin: :biggrin: Sorry girls.

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

(1) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. - Ricky, age 10

Way to go, Rob. Somebody has to stand up for us guys. Hope you don't mind if I stand a few feet away from you now. I think I hear the sound of incoming!!

True story.
I was visiting a model railroading buddy the other day and when I walk in he's reading this little book. I notice that on the front of it is printed "Digitrax" (a popular power and throttle system in the hobby) and he looks up at me and says,'darn, I didn't know it would do all this! Maybe I oughta read this stuff more'
He's only had the system for four years. He just found the power button, hit it and off to the races! :biggrin:
Jarrell

I am insulted that you think men are so stupid....

Why just this last night I did a load of clothes my self with out the wife........

Never mind I ruined 4 pairs of dress pants and 5 dress shirts with a ink pen and had to wear jeans to work today beacuse I forgot to remove it from my pants.........

But still how dare you!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

L

LisaR

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

(1) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. - Ricky, age 10

Rolling here .... :biggrin: My hubby had a doctors appointment today. The nurse was checking him in and told him that his "reading" was 98 out of 100, and that he was almost perfect. Hubby wanted to know if she would go out in the waiting room and tell me!! :smile:

Thankfully ..... the test results all came back good.

Latest threads

Top Bottom