For the ones visiting Liguria, Italy...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by italy74, May 6, 2007.

1. Ciao a tutti

here's a link that could be useful for you if you would ever come to Italy. It's my uncle's restaurant and is very well known among american restaurants and cooking reviews, so that The New York Times and the L.A. Herald once published a very good article about them. My uncle, in fact, had (not sure if he still has) a cooking school just in L.A.

The real plus of this restaurant is that my aunt was one of the G8 chefs in 2001 in Genoa, so the highest quality is assured. It has also 5 suites where lodging when staying here. If anyone of you would be interested, just chime in.
    It is well known for its wines, its pesto sauce and local specialties. If you look under google with "Cà Peo" you will find a lot of good reviews.

All the best. :)
  2. Beautiful restaurant and beautiful countryside, looks to be a great place to visit.
    I married Italian some 40+ years ago. My wifes family owned and operated my favorite Italian restaurant "Deorio's" located in Columbus, Georgia at the time. I often kid my wife that my love and desire for her plus access to her mom's wonderful Lasagna wooed me for life.