For those of us waiting....

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR' started by lanthier, Jul 26, 2008.

1. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC
    My guy called today about 1:45 and said "hey, I expected you to come by yesterday. You have a package..." Apparently it came late yesterday. He closes at 2:00 on Saturday, so it ended up being a rather cruel joke since I couldn't get there in time! He got two of the four he ordered and three SB900s :)  The other 700 that came was also spoken for, and was picked up this morning.

I'll have my new baby early next week. My 14-24 is anxiously awaiting...

YAY!!!

2. Yeah mine shipped yesterday, but won't arrive until Tuesday, sitting in UPS center in Uniondale, NY... My 14-24 is going to be happy, but I think my 24-70 is gonna really ecstatic when the 700 arrives! Now if only I could sell my D300, market must be flooded...

3. NPA2008

NPA2008

Apr 15, 2008
    USA
    It looked like NX2 and most of the manuals were being thrown away in that youtubevideo. I would have laughed if that guy threw the D700 the way he was throwing the other things before it.

When I unboxed the D300 last year I immediately ripped the annoying LCD monitor cover off the back of the camera and threw it into the trash. I kept everything else. Little did I realize that one day I would need the cover when selling the camera. I had to order a replacement for the new owner. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.