• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

For Trade: Holga Lens set for Olympus Pen cameras- totally unused | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for the_traveler (0)

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Holga Lens set for Olympus Pen cameras- totally unused

What are your prices?

$25

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Holga Lens set for Olympus Pen cameras- totally unused

This package includes:
Holga lens for Pen - E
Tele attachment
Wide-angle attachment
Macro lens set
Close-up lens set
This set has never even been out of the box.
I don't want any money.
The box goes to the active member pledging (and making) the highest donation to the Association for Frontotemperal Degenration ( TheAFTD.org)

After winning you MUST post a scan of the completed pledge on the thread or send me the receipt by email and I will then send package to you. (I will pay postage.)

Send me a PM with your bid by March 8 at noon EST.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 days after receiving confirmation of donation

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom