Ford Model A 1930

Sofia, Bulgaria... in front of the Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan (04/22/2013):

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice!

Interesting to see that this is from Sofia.
Thanks Bill.

As far as I can figure it out, it was a Bulgarian Ford dealers meeting at the hotel where we were staying. The license plate says, if I got it right, Sofia 004... maybe the fourth car ever registered in Sofia.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice capture! Lovely condition. Some of the model A's were assembled in Germany and Denmark way back, so Ford truly had a world market.

Seriously, did you take the 1st shot with an I-phone & the 2nd one with a I-Pad..???
If so, extremely well done..!!!. If not, my EXIF data reading software is playing up...

Seriously, did you take the 1st shot with an I-phone & the 2nd one with a I-Pad..???
If so, extremely well done..!!!. If not, my EXIF data reading software is playing up...
Oops! Busted... iPhone4S for the first one and my wife took the second one with her iPad. The best camera is the one you have with you.

I put all the trip photos together and didn't pay attention... sorry. Hope I don't get banned.

Oops! Busted... iPhone4S for the first one and my wife took the second one with her iPad. The best camera is the one you have with you.
I put all the trip photos together and didn't pay attention... sorry. Hope I don't get banned.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL... You should be congratulated to get such a beautiful shot from your iPhone...
Who needs an DSLR with images like that... Well done...!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL... You should be congratulated to get such a beautiful shot from your iPhone...
Who needs an DSLR with images like that... Well done...!!!
Thank you Wally for the kind words.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom