1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ford T Bucket

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Aug 30, 2008.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    from an original by Ken Morris...

This looks some super car...wish it was mine!

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Pretty good, Ray - I wish the car was mine as well

3. I have always liked these bucket T's ........ great looking car and rendition. Ken has kindly allowed me to use some of his photos as well ... he sure has some nice ones. Thanks for posting this great piece of artwork.

Best,

4. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    T T T Bucket T Bucket T.....:biggrin:

5. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    are you guys making the backgrounds for these or finding them somewhere? We went to a car show here a while back and my daughter wants me to make a few posters (8X12 or 11X17 probally) of a few of her favorites and I can help be amazed by the work you guys are doing and want to do something similar.

6. I'll take 2! great as always, I do love your work

Darrell

7. I can only imagine what the owner of this car would give for this image you have produced. Excellent work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.