1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Forgive Me!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Commodorefirst, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    I know I don't usually post much here, since I spend most of my time at the clinic area, landscape, portrait or wildlife areas, and I use my 105 VR as a mid range tele more than a flower shooter!

But I shot these today at the Cafe Gathering, would apprecaite your thoughts, suggestions, etc.

Number two seems a bit soft, probably from the wind, more saturation? sharpen it even more (already done heavy) or leave alone?

thoughts on the other images?

Thanks,

Wade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  2. I wouldn't do a thing to #2. The saturation is perfect, I think.

3. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Wade, on the first three, I'd be tempted to use a mild S curve to increase contrast and provide some separation between subject and background. On the last one, I'd rent a bulldozer -- bamboo can easily get out of hand and become a real nuisance:biggrin: [I'm even disturbed by photos of it:eek:  ]

4. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    thanks for the look

will give that a go. Thanks,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wade

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.