Formal/Dance Pictures Back!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by confused, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Some of you may remember my thread, https://www.nikoncafe.com//forums/viewtopic.php?t=5785&highlight=formal
    about trying to convince my girlfriend to take photos with me at our dance/formal (its technically a dance but some people make it into a formal, myself included.)

Well I finally convinced her to take them with me. I thought they turned out pretty well. The photographers were.........meh, not too excited to be there? Maybe it was because we were the last two kids of the night to go and they were exhausted but they didn't seem very happy. Might have been happier when I pulled out the cash for 16 wallets and 4 3.5X5's.....They had packages and well this was the cheapest because the other ones you needed 3 people in the picture. Kind of a ripoff for me since it was just us 2 but oh well. Well worth it and many good memories. Only complaint I had with it was I had a glare on my forehead. I kind of have oily skin but thats okay. So I reduced the glare on my forehead and took the bug bites off her legs. Nothing too bad! :D

Original With No Editing
    [​IMG]

Edited Photo (the better one)
    [​IMG]

I started to type out our background info....then decided that it just wasn't all that important. We broke up twice, we ended up dating again. Total, we have been messing around for almost 9 months. Maybe 6 months total of dating. That is about all there is too know.....hope you liked the photos. She is gorgeous and I luv her to death. I am a really lucky guy that she is my girlfriend.

Thanks for taking a look!!!! :D
    -Elliott

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Elliott,

Looks like a formal for you kids is different than when I was your age. :lol:

Nice pic. Looks like you both had fun. That's the important thing. :wink:

3. Eh...it wasn't totally a formal. Our school says its a dance but all the kids like to make it into a nice dress up thing. Or at least the girls do. So I decided to wear a decent shirt that isn't too formal so I didn't feel overdressed like I did the year before showing up in slacks, tie, dress shirt. I was going to wear slacks but I don't like the slacks I own right now. So I went halfway with my nice shirt not tucked in lol.

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. lol, im glad I could entertain you!!!! I guess I made it into a halfway formal....closer to the halfway not formal. I like those sneakers too! Have bought them about 4 or 5 times now between street shoes and tennis. :D

Has anybody else ever bought and worn charcoal slacks? They look terrible....... :(

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Good Job Elliott...glad to see that she decided to smile for the camera. You both make a wonderful couple...enjoy what life has to offer!!! 8)

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Elliot....you are a cute fella! Too bad I'm married and you are so much younger!!! I'm glad your girlfriend decided to take the pictures with you. She's a pretty girl and now you have a wonderful memory for the both of you!

8. Thanks Frank for the kind words.

And thanks Leigh for the kind words too. :D

It is a good thing we got these pictures since we may not be going to the same high school and we have no other pictures of us together.....the only other one we have is the one our friend snuck in while we were kissing. And well......I don't think parents would want that in my room as an 8X10 :wink: