1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!


Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by giantdave, Jul 18, 2008.

  1. where is a good place to get forms? like release forms for models to sign so i can use them in my advertisement. or maybe location shoot forms and stuff like that. i might go pick up a book full of htem but its like 40 bucks. ideas?
  2. I just googled "photo release" "Wedding photographer contract" etc. and then pieced my own together with what I found.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.