*FOUND* Need a D70s Owner Manual pdf pls???

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by TOLady, Jun 27, 2007.

1. I convinced a friend of mine to jump into the DSLR world. We got him a slightly used D70s and just discovered that the User Manual in the box (with all cords, CDs, etc) is in French! The english version is missing.
    I've searched all available links on the internet for this manual and they're all 404. Does anyone have this manual in PDF format they could forward to me so I can help this newbie get started. All help would be GREATLY appreciated!

BTW, the Nikon Singapore site which has this manual requires it to be a Singapore registered camera so that's out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  2. Sandi,

This link works for me if I log on to the Nikon USA site. Let me know if you need me to download & post to YouSendIt.

3. Thankyou so much, Phil and Dave. Thanks to both Phil and Dave for the links - I'm a hero for my friend today.

Gotta love this place - so much help so fast!