found: old shot

I haven't had much chance to get out and shoot lately so I decided to poke around some of my older shots that I decided not to process for one reason or another. I found this one:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's funny how if you give yourself some time, you can look back over your shots with a new eye. As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Dave

I really love this shot - how the lit branches against the dark sky transform to dark branches against the lighter sky at the horizon. Excellent!

I'll drift through old photos and find some goodies in there that I never realized I'd captured. The problem with digital - shoot hundreds, download, get busy, never review. Keep sharing please!

Thanks for the comments. It's funny, when I went out that day I had in my mind a goal that was a completely different than this. I got some good shots, but never anything like what I had intended. The terrain, and the lighting just didn't cooperate. Of course I tried to work with what I had so I took several photos of what was available. When I got back this shot fell through the cracks because it wasn't what I "wanted". Looking back through the photos without the bias of that "want" let me see this shot differently and in the end, I'm pretty happy with it.

Dave

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom